Why Malware, Ransomware and Rootkit Removal?
Ransomware, Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs), and other malware are still the most common cyber-attacks in 2020. In fact, Ransomware costs double year-over-year as per Forbes. The impact targets not just your money, but also your data and assets. In this service, Steppa provides a holistic approach to detect infections, exploits, and any time of malware that target your business. In this context, Steppa analyzes websites, mobile apps, operating systems, communications, and data in order to detect and stop malware. The malware, ransomware, and rootkit removal service can be conducted daily and near real-time alerts and reports can be generated.
What are the Features of this service?
This service provides the following features:
- All-time Monitoring.
- Malware Detection and Removal.
- Website Malware Check.
- Operating Systems Malware and Rootkit Check.
- Antivirus Setup and Audit.
- Email Security Setup and Protection.
- Malware Investigation.
- Backup and Restore, Business Continuity.
- IP Blacklist Detection and Removal.
- Scheduled and Automated Protection.
- Email Alerts and Notifications.
- Reports (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Online Cloud and On-premise Support.
- Among others.
In one of the scenarios, the hacker encrypted all the data on one of the main data center workstations in Dubai (UAE). The backup was not helpful since it was also encrypted. Obviously operations were interrupted for a day. However, after subscribing to our service, the business was robust against infections. and threats. In addition, the malware scan was generating daily alerts and notifications to mitigate the risk in near real-time.
For further information, please contact us for a free malware scan.Check Packages & Pricing Back to Services & Products