Why Vulnerability Assessment and Pentest?
Vulnerability Assessment and Pentest (penetration testing) are probably the most used security evaluation techniques. Because everything starts from within, allow our cybersecurity ethical hackers and investigators to conduct security penetration testing and evaluate your organization's security readiness.
In fact, cyber-attacks are now costing businesses 200k USD on average, as per a CNBC report. As such, this service allows you to achieve the following goals:
- Use automated and manual techniques to systematically test your organization defense systems
- Pinpoint and assess vulnerabilities and misconfiguration in your domain, website, operating systems and network systems
- Identify whether your company is at risk
- Generate a detailed report to take and prioritize actions
- Provide ways to solve and mitigate security issues, in addition, to mitigate exploits and flaws in your security systems
- Produce technical and strategic recommendations for short-term and long-term improvements
- Allow Steppa engineers and professionals to work with your IT team to fix security issues and provide guidelines and consulting.
Do you know how many organizations have found vulnerabilities after being hacked?
Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing uses a proactive approach to provide you with a report based on all known threats. Therefore, join the hundreds of users who benefit from Steppa services, talk to an expert now.Check Packages & Pricing Services & Products